Do you want something different in your Podiatry career?
Welcome to Complete Podiatry!
I'm guessing that if you have found your way to this page you might be thinking about something different in your career.
Hi, my name is Anthony (that's me in the video above who can't remember his own mobile number!!). I have been a Podiatrist for about 25 years and started Complete Podiatry 10 years ago because I wanted to enjoy working in Podiatry again. I wanted to build a clinic that supported its team members and helped people develop their skills in Podiatry.
Thinking about changing your job can be very intimidating (and a bit scary!) but if you're here, I guess it is something you are seriously considering.
We are currently looking for someone to join our team.
Are you interested?
Your Podiatry role, your way
Are you looking for something different to what you're doing now?
I hated cutting toenails for a paycheck. That never really felt like much of a career to me. I always wanted a fulfilling place to work surrounded by a supportive bunch of like-minded people that helped each other succeed.
A role with us will provide you with development opportunities that will support your future career.
What you get
- Weekly mentoring by a clinical team with over 30 years of combined experience.
- A clinic list with more of the clients you enjoy working with
- A working week tailored around your lifestyle
- Access to the best available technology in Podiatry
- An income that supports your lifestyle
I'd love to catch up for a coffee or show you through one of our clinics if this seems interesting to you. Feel free to send me a text at 0434 950 079 (or give me a call) if you want to chat about this opportunity. Or just send me an email at the link below.
Our structured mentoring program will support you to grow your clinical skills throughout your career.
There are very few Podiatry clinics that can rival our level of investment in treatment technology.
Knowing the people around you have your back means you can fully concentrate on helping your clients.
Are you a team player who wants to do meaningful work and...
- Has 1 - 3 years of experience,
- Is hungry to learn and is looking to grow their career,
- Enjoys working in a team,
- Can demonstrate a love for working with people,
- Wants to enjoy their podiatry career again,
- Has a strong sense of supporting their community?
- New Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Do you want to talk to someone who isn't the clinic owner?
This is our senior Podiatrist Alex (that's him dry needling a client's leg). He has been with us since graduating and is happy to chat if you want a better idea about what our clinic is all about.
Feel free to click the link below to send him an email with your mobile number and he'll call you back.