About Complete Podiatry
Complete Podiatry was started with the belief that exceptional quality, personalised foot care delivered by passionate health professionals should be an experience available to every member of your family.
Our Core Purpose, the reason that drives us to get out of bed each morning, the reason we work in Podiatry is:
To help build healthy families, from the feet up.
Alex is a health-conscious and physically active professional who began his working life as a personal trainer before returning to uni to study Podiatry.
Read more about Alex HERE.
Hannah grew up in the country and loves the ocean, traveling, good food and music and enjoys keeping physically fit and healthy with her beautiful dog.
Read more about Hannah HERE.
Kylie loves her family, Roger Federer and the clients she gets to help every day with her job. Music gets her out of bed every morning.
Anthony is a family focussed Podiatrist who loves his family, dogs, and work. He started Complete Podiatry and now, with the help of our great team, gets to help more and more clients build healthy families, from the feet up every day.
Read more about Anthony HERE.
- You can find us easily opposite the Woolworths Caltex petrol station right next door to the Cleveland Nursery in Stirling and on the Main Road in Blackwood between Flight Centre and Fancy Burger
- We have parking at the rear of the clinic in Stirling and under the building or right out front in Blackwood
- You can rely on us to run on time so you can plan your day effectively
- You can contact us anytime by phone, email, Facebook or through our website
- You have the convenience of flexible payment options, including immediate health fund benefits through HICAPS and HICAPS Go.
- We accept American Express Cards
- You can enjoy a relaxed, positive vibe in our clinic with up to date magazines, complimentary Wi-Fi and music in our Welcome Room
- You will be welcomed as soon as you arrive
- We walk with you on your health care journey
- You can relax in comfortable reception seating before your consultation
- We provide you with a clear written plan for the management of your concerns
- All of our podiatrists are Board registered and certified and are members of the Australian Podiatry Associations.
- Our Podiatrists have committed to exceeding all government continuing professional development requirements
- You can receive multiple services in the one consult
- We provide in-house footwear options and an unbiased footwear consultation service
- We advocate for your best health and will initiate contact with the other health professionals involved in your care
- You can use us to leverage your relationship with health providers and quality shoe stores all over Adelaide
- We are active in our local communities
- You can access the latest technology and quality equipment to improve your treatment outcome
- We constantly reinvest in our clients by acquiring the latest evidenced-based treatment technology
- We have a culture of continuous improvement in everything we do
- We keep up-to-date with the latest research so you get the best of care
- We offer you different approaches based on your goals
Book Your Appointment Now
- We perform charity drives twice per year to assist those less fortunate than ourselves
- We actively participate in community events in the Adelaide Hills