COVID-19 and Complete Podiatry
Important information about how we are helping to keep our team, our clients and our community safe from COVID-19 infection and keep building amazing lives from the feet up.
Changes for increased safety
With SA's borders now open, it's vitally important that we all work together to help minimise the risk of COVID-19 spreading in our community.
None of us really know how things will progress over the coming months however, we are making changes now in accordance with Government Health and Safety guidelines to make sure we are doing everything we can to help keep our team, our clients and our community safe.
All of our team is fully vaccinated, for your safety and ours.
At the present time (25th of November, 2021) we are still seeing all clients, both vaccinated and unvaccinated.
However, we may have to change this policy and see only vaccinated clients should there be a rapid increase in community COVID-19 cases.
We understand that everyone only wants to choose what they believe is the best health option for them and their family. However, as a health service working with many vulnerable members of our community, we must also balance these individual choices with what is in the best interest of our team and the vast majority of our clients.
Keeping You Safe
We are doing everything we can at Complete Podiatry to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our clinics and to help keep you safe. During this period of uncertainty, we will be making some little changes to reduce the risks of cross-contamination.
This is what we are doing to help keep you safe:
- No receipts handed out - we can email a copy for your records
- No appointment cards - we can email an appointment confirmation and we always text you 2 days before your appointment to reconfirm the date and time
- No products on display - these are all still available however
- No magazines in our Welcome Rooms
- No treats on display - they are not far away though so feel free to ask for one!
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
Here's how you can help us help you stay safe.
- Advocate for vaccination in our community with respect and information
- Stay home if you are sick - we will happily waive our late notice fee if you are unwell
- Come to your appointment at the appointment time to minimise the time you spend in our Welcome Room
- Put on your face mask correctly before you enter the clinic
- Use the hand sanitiser provided as often as possible
- Maintain physical distancing where possible
- Continue checking in the QR Code
If we all work together to do the best we can, we can hopefully minimise the risks of COVID-19 running away from us.
Keeping Us Safe
At Complete Podiatry, we are working very hard to keep our entire team safe from COVID-19 to ensure we can keep our clinics open and continue helping our community build amazing lives from the feet up.
All our team is fully vaccinated to help minimise the risk of COVID-19 infection and spread once it enters our community. As health care providers, we have always seen this as a priority.
Here are some of the other things we are doing to help keep our team safe and healthy:
- Stay home policy if team members are unwell - this may lead to some disruption about appointments, we apologise for this
- N95 face masks and face shields - this will help us keep the clinic open should a COVID case enter the clinic
- Enhanced cleaning procedures- on top of our normally stringent cleanliness standards
- Reduced physical interactions among our team
We hope that by doing everything we can to keep our team and our clients safe, we can prevent lockdowns in our clinics and help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community.