COVID-19 and Complete Podiatry
Important information about how we are helping to keep our team, our clients and our community safe from COVID-19 infection and keep building amazing lives from the feet up.
Keeping you safe at Complete Podiatry
With SA's borders now open, check-ins being mothballed and mask use reducing, it's still important that we all work together to help minimise the risk of COVID-19 spreading in our community.
None of us really know how things will progress over the coming months however, we are continuing to work in accordance with Government Health and Safety guidelines to make sure we are doing everything we can to help keep our team, our clients and our community safe.
All of our team is fully vaccinated for both COVID-19 and the flu, for your safety and ours.
We continue to help all clients, both vaccinated and unvaccinated.
We understand that everyone only wants to choose what they believe is the best health option for them and their family. However, as a health service working with many vulnerable members of our community, we must also balance these individual choices with what is in the best interest of our team and the vast majority of our clients.
Keeping You Safe
We are doing everything we can at Complete Podiatry to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our clinics and to help keep you safe. Even though restrictions are easing in the community, we are still actively working to reduce your risks.
This is what we are doing to help keep you safe:
- Adhering to all Government guidelines with regards to COVID-19 risk minimisation
- Continue to wear masks as per the most recent Government Guidelines
- Continues enhanced cleaning procedures performed regularly during the day
- Standard cleaning procedures maintained
Here's how you can help us help you stay safe.
- Advocate for vaccination in our community with respect and information
- Wear your mask before entering and during your time in our clinics.
- Stay home if you are sick - we will happily waive our late notice fee if you are unwell
- Come to your appointment at your scheduled appointment time to minimise the time you spend in our Welcome Room
- Use the hand sanitiser provided as often as possible
- Maintain physical distancing where possible
If we all work together to do the best we can, we can all help to minimise the risks of COVID-19 in our community and protect those most vulnerable to the condition.
Keeping Us Safe
At Complete Podiatry, we are still working very hard to keep our entire team safe from COVID-19 to ensure we can keep our clinics open and continue helping our community build amazing lives from the feet up.
All our team is fully vaccinated to help minimise the risk of COVID-19 infection and spread. As health care providers, we have always seen this as a priority.
Here are some of the other things we are doing to help keep our team safe and healthy:
- Stay home policy if team members are unwell - this may lead to some disruption about appointments, we apologise for this
- Regular Rapid Antigen testing - all team members are being tested weekly (or if they develop symptoms of COVID-19) to help us identify any potential asymptomatic infections
- Face masks - Our team will continue to wear surgical face masks as stipulated but the SA Government
- Enhanced cleaning procedures- on top of our normally stringent cleanliness standards
We hope that by doing everything we can to keep our team, our clients and our community safe, we can minimise the risks that COVID-19 still poses to our community.