About Complete Podiatry
Complete Podiatry was started with the belief that exceptional quality, personalised foot care delivered by passionate health professionals should be an experience available to every member of your family.
Our Core Purpose, the reason that drives us to get out of bed each morning, the reason we work in Podiatry is:
To help build healthy families, from the feet up.
Our Core Values
1. Be The Trusted Advisor
- Only ever give the best recommendation for how to get clients better.
- Put people first, not profits.
- Communicate clearly, openly, honestly and proactively.
- We continually educate and inform our clients, our community and ourselves.
2. Find A Better Way
- We seek growth in our knowledge and personal lives, every day.
- We value learning and education.
- We develop relationships with health professionals who share our values to get the best results for you.
- We do more with less.
3. Be Awesome Every Day
- We pursue excellence for the sake of excellence.
- Dot all the ‘I’s, cross all the “T”s and tick every box, every day.
- Treat everyone as though they are family
- Live and work with an abundance mindset
4. Live on the Extra Mile
- Be the person that makes the difference.
- Give clients an experience they want to talk about at the dinner table
- Exceeding expectations is our normal.
- Promise small but deliver big
- You can find us easily opposite the Woolworths Caltex petrol station right next door to the Cleveland Nursery in Stirling
- We have parking at the rear of the clinic
- You can rely on us to run on time so you can plan your day effectively
- You can contact us anytime by phone, email, Facebook or through our website
- You have the convenience of flexible payment options, including immediate health fund benefits through HICAPS
- We accept American Express Cards
- You can enjoy a relaxed, positive vibe in our clinic with up to date magazines, complimentary Wi-Fi and music in our Welcome Room
- You will be welcomed as soon as you arrive
- We walk with you on your health care journey
- You can relax in comfortable reception seating before your consultation
- All of our podiatrists are Board registered and certified, are members of the Australian Sports Medicine and Australian Podiatry Associations.
- Our Podiatrists have committed to exceed all government continuing professional development requirements
- You can receive multiple services in the one consult
- We provide in-house footwear options and an unbiased footwear consultation service
- We provide you with a clear written plan for the management of your concerns
- We advocate for your best health and will initiate contact with the other health professionals involved in your care
- You can access the latest technology and quality equipment to improve your treatment outcome
- You can use us to leverage your relationship with health providers and quality shoe stores all over Adelaide
- We constantly reinvest in our clients by acquiring the latest evidenced based treatment technology
- We have a culture of continual improvement in everything we do
- We keep up-to-date with the latest research so you get the best of care
- We offer you different approaches based on your goals
- We perform charity drives twice per year to assist those less fortunate than ourselves
- We actively participate in community events in the Adelaide Hills